Is It Okay for the Two Words, Creatine Teenagers to Mix?

“My 17 year old son is taking creatine? I’m really worried as I’ve heard creatine is a steroid and it might be harmful? What should I do?”

Is creatine alright for teens? Or put another way, creatine teenagers is it safe to mix the two? Do the creatine advantages outnumber the side effects of creatine when considering young adults who would like to make use of this well-known sports dietary supplement? Given that health supplements play just a 3% part in almost any good diet and exercise strategy, an adolescent would be advised to have the other 97% mapped out (nutrition and training).
[Read more…]